A family of seven killed by generator’s fume in rivers state of Nigeria.

0

Residents were thrown in a state of shock as a family of seven were reported killed by generator’s fume in the Elele, Ikwerre Local Government Area of river state.

Neighbors became suspicious as they noticed the house was still quite and locked which was unusual, as the father of the house is a commercial driver who wakes up early to go for his daily job.

Read This:   (VIDEO) - Stonebwoy’s daughter Jidula sings his father's song without missing a word

According to eyewitnesses, the incident occurred at “Too Much Money Estate”, Elele Town and the corpse of the family which comprises of a husband, wife, their four sons and daughter were discovered in the early hours of Thursday morning after leaving a generator on overnight in the house.

Read This:   Prepare to prevent any terrorist attacks on our soil - Southern Command chief to soldiers.
Read This:   [BREAKING] - Donald Trump de-escalates tention with Iran.

The bodies were converyed to the Morgue for autopsy and they police began to investigate into the matter.

May their souls rest in Peace.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here